Important news update about the September 30, 2913
Marketing With a Book and Speech Summit.
The eventruns from 9 am to 4:30 pm
and includes expert advice on how to
make money from public speaking.
This one day event will feature Mark LeBlanc and
and Henry DeVries sharing their unique expertise on
how people can accelerate their growth by
writing a book and speaking for fee and for
free to build their book of business.
Marketing with a Book
Presenter: Henry Devries
Best-selling author and ghostwriter
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Lunch on your own
Marketing with a Speech
Presenter: Mark LeBlanc
Past president of National Speakers Association
1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
The event will be held at the Irvine Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.
You will have a 90 minute break for lunch from
noon to 1:30 p.m. There is a restaurant on site,
as well as, several close by.
There is no fee for this event. It is Henry’s and Mark’s gift
to you and we hope you are able to attend. They
do request that you are able to attend the whole
day and not part of it. Unlike other events that are
referred to as pitch-fests, this is a no-selling zone.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can
make it. We have reserved a room with limited
seating. We are expecting a group of 40 plus
friends, clients and colleagues. Feel free to share
this opportunity with a valued friend or colleague,
but register asap, as seating is limited.
If you want to attract high-paying clients with books and speeches, a few seats are available at my upcoming private summit in Orange County. This is about personal branding with publishing and public speaking.
Would you like an invitation to one of my no-selling, no-kidding private Marketing With a Book and Speech Summits? Here is the next California stop on our national tour
September 30, 2013, Courtyard by Marriott at in Irvine, CA
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
What Will Be Covered
If you have attended a summit before this is new information about what is happening in the world of publishing and speaking to find new clients. There is a great deal of information I have uncovered since our last book summits. Each of the summits will be different and include a variety of viewpoints. Some of the information I will include:
• Trends about speaking for Vistage (also known as a pride-swallowing siege)
• How to speak at YPO
• How to speak Renaissance Executive Forums
• How to speak to Ted and Tedx conferences
• What to say to editors and reporters to generate publicity
• How to ask 1 million people to buy your book
• What are low-cost tools for guaranteed national publicity
• How to sell a major publisher like Wiley or McGraw-Hill
• How to work with an independent publisher for more profits and control
• How to launch a free book promotion blogsite
• How to land a column with Inc.com, Forbes.com or CBS MoneyWatch
• When does it make sense to hire a publicist
• How to sell books by the case
• What is and isn’t working with social media (hint: LinkedIn)
• Sample killer book proposals
• What it takes to land a column with a daily newspaper
• New models for converting seminar attendees into clients
About Mark LeBlanc
Mark LeBlanc runs Small Business
Success, based in Minneapolis. He is
the author of Growing Your Business
and Never Be the Same. He works with
and speaks for groups of business owners
who want to grow and sell more products
and services. Mark is a past president of
the National Speakers Association.