If you want to attract high-paying clients with books and speeches, a few seats are available at our upcoming private Marketing With a Book and Speech Summit in Nashville. This is mainly designed for consultants, professionals, and experts. Your hosts, Henry DeVries and Mark LeBlanc, are two best-selling authors who educate people that the book is the starting line, not the finish line. They want to help you understand the secrets in the preparation, publication, and promotion of a book that grows your business, puts more money in your pocket, and helps you make the difference that you were meant to make.
There is no cost to attend this private event. There will be no selling of services.
No cost. No selling. No kidding.
Friday December 6th
9 am to noon
DoubleTree by Hilton
1850 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
If you would like to attend please RSVP to email@example.com
What Will Be Covered
Henry DeVries and Mark LeBlanc have sharpened the focus and tightened the information for the new three-hour summit format. They will cover:
- Top 14 ways to generate leads for consultants and coaches
- What fee range to charge for your speeches
- How to persuade with a story that attracts clients
- How to avoid a $500,000 pricing mistake
- The difference between traditional publishing, indie publishing, and self publishing
- Eight great meta formats that best-selling business books follow
- Why a book is the number one marketing tool and speaking is the number one marketing strategy
- The biggest book, speech, and website mistakes that consultants and coaches make
- How big your book should be and how much it should cost
Henry and Mark can answer questions regarding:
- What are low-cost tools for guaranteed national publicity?
- How to sell a traditional publisher like McGraw-Hill
- Do you really need an agent?
- How much information should I give away in books and speeches?
- What makes a great client-attracting title?
- How to work with an independent publisher for more profits and control
- How to launch a free book blogsite
- How to land a column with Inc.com, Forbes.com or CBS MoneyWatch
Best-selling authors and professional speakers Henry DeVries and Mark LeBlanc
Leading the “Marketing With a Book” session is Henry DeVries, president of Indie Books International, marketing faculty and assistant dean of continuing education at the University of California, San Diego, and founder of the New Client Marketing Institute. As a ghostwriter and editor for consultants, he has worked on 300 book projects in the last decade. His proposals have earned five-figure advances for clients. His best-selling book, How to Close A Deal Like Warren Buffett, co-authored with Vistage speaker Tom Searcy and published by McGraw-Hill in 2013, won multiple Best Business Book of the Year awards and achieved numerous Amazon #1 Best Seller Rankings, including:
#1 in Books > Business & Investing >Management & Leadership > Negotiating
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Skills
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
#1 in Books > Business & Investing >Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
Leading the “Marketing With a Speech” portion of the summit is Mark LeBlanc, past president of the National Speakers Association and author of the underground best-seller Growing Your Business and his latest book Never Be the Same. He is an expert on speaking more and for higher fees.
He runs Small Business Success and works with and speaks for groups of business owners who want to grow and sell more products and services.
Summit Attendees Rave
“For most consultants completing a book is on the top of their ‘Goals and Things To-Do’ List, (how many years has it been on yours?) and Henry can help you get it done in record time.” – Dean Minuto, Vistage speaker and author of The One Page Sales Coach
“I do not know where else I could have learned so much in such a short time.” – Alok Kalia, MD, Bluebonnet Health, Vistage speaker and author of Don’t Take Dieting Advice from a Skinny Person
“Henry helped us publish our book, showed us marketing techniques and how to leverage a book. Our clients constantly mention how this one item has differentiated us from our competition.” – Brad Remillard, Impact Hiring Solutions, Vistage speaker and co-author of You’re Not the Person I Hired
In the past we have charged $795 for a weekend version of this summit. We have seats for a limited number of guests. In the past these events have filled up and we have had a waiting list.
We hope to see you at the summit.
No cost. No selling. No kidding.