Give us 24 hours and we will
give you the help you need to create
a client-attracting book and speech
February 25-26, 2011
Location: La Jolla Shores Hotel, San Diego
($149 room rate for this beachfront hotel)
Friday 3 pm to 9 pm (includes hosted working dinner)
Saturday 9 am to 3 pm (includes hosted working lunch)
Price: $795 (but early bird discount of $495 until Feb.1, 2011)
- Mark LeBlanc, past president of National Speakers Association and author of the underground bestseller Growing Your Business
- Nancy Juetten, publicity expert and author of Bye Bye Boring Bio
- Liz Goodgold, author of Red Fire Branding
- Henry DeVries, founder of New Client Marketing Institute, author of Self-Marketing Secrets and Client Seduction, marketing faculty and assistant dean of UC San Diego continuing education
- Other special guests to be announced
Who should attend: You’ll benefit the most by attending this program if you are a…
- Management consultant
- Professional service firm
- Executive coach
- Professional speaker
- PR person responsible for consultant and professional service firm marketing
Spots Are Limited
We are only selling 27 seats to this conference and 10 were already taken before we could even announce the program. We want this to be a small group so there can be interaction, feedback and a chance for one-on-one time with the presenters. After all spots are sold we will be putting interested people on a waiting list.
Testimonials About “Marketing With Books”
“His marketing knowledge for businesses is exceptional. Henry and his team were instrumental in helping write our first book. Thanks to him and his team this book is in the hands of 10,000 executives so far.”
– Brad Remillard, Impact Hiring Solutions
“Henry’s guidance and expertise was a key reason that my book proposal was accepted by John Wiley & Sons. It resulted in a five-figure advance.”
– Lisa Nirell, Chief Energy Officer, www.EnergizeGrowth.com
“As you promised, I’ve had to do work on my part. But it is work that has yielded far greater results than it could have on my own; this is because of all the work you do, your experience and your systems. We saw 5 times ROI within the first 12 months we began working with you, and with your help we were able to double the size of our business in a little over a year.”
– Steve Fabry, President, Master Manuals, Inc.
“Your ideas in the past year on how to promote our services through educational forums like Webinars have been real winners. These events have boosted sales and helped position us as the thought leaders in our industry. The response rate for these online seminars has ranged from 2.1% to 7.5% and our return on investment to date has been more than 2000%. Your ideas on combining proprietary research on customer relationship management with how-to advice from our senior executives has garnered coverage that really boosts our credibility with potential clients.”
– Natacha Hosy, Harte-Hanks
“My revenues for this year will be at least double to what they were last year. Henry’s program isn’t for the faint of heart. You have to be disciplined and do what he recommends in a systematic way. And you have to add your own brand of magic to the equation. But the lessons you learn will deliver the results he promises if my own experience is any indication.”
– Nancy Juetten, Nancy Juetten Marketing
“As a high performance coach for CEOs, I know high performance when I see it. Thanks to the help of Henry DeVries and the team at the New Client Marketing Institute I was able to add more than $100,000 in additional income in two years.”
– Boaz Rauchwerger, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Author
“Indeed an alluring process to attract prospects cost-effectively and rapidly. This is an ideal resource for the entrepreneur beginning any type of professional services firm.”
– Alan Weiss, author of Million-Dollar Consulting
What You Will Learn
The best marketing investment you can make is to get help creating informative Web sites, hosting persuasive seminars, booking speaking engagements, and getting published as a newsletter – columnist and eventually book author.
Rather than creating a brochure, start by writing how-to articles. Those articles turn into speeches and seminars. Eventually, you gather the articles and publish a book through a strategy called print on demand self publishing (we’ve done it under 90 days and for less than a $1,000 for clients). Does it work? Here are a list of business best-seller titles by professionals and consultants that started out self-published (Source: Southwest Airlines Spirit, March 2005):
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson: picked up by William Morrow & Co. and has sold more than 12 million copies
- In Search of Excellence by Tom Peters (of McKinsey & Co.): in its first year, sold more than 25,000 copies directly to consumers—then Warner sold 10 million more.
- Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun by Weiss Roberts: sold half a million copies before being picked up by Warner.
Wouldn’t it be better if someone helped you who knows the tricks and shortcuts? We can show you how to leverage your time and get others to do most of the work for you, even if you are a solo practitioner.
If you are not satisfied by the end of the first day, just ask for a full refund. We will give it to you without any hassles.
How To Register
Please call Henry at 800-514-4467 with questions.
$795 per person
$495 early bird discount until February 1, 2011
Register with Paypal here
(You do not need a Paypal account to register)