Vistage Speakers Offered $100 Off for Marketing With A Book Summits
Consultant Marketing: Top Ten Places to Find Clusters of Potential Clients
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – January 25, 2012 — Speakers for Vistage International can receive $100 off event admission for the upcoming Marketing With A Book Summits in La Jolla April 27-28, 2012 and New York City May 18-19, 2012.
The two-day events teach consultants how to attract clients through public speaking, getting published and promoting book sales. Summit faculty include nationally recognized speakers, publishers and best-selling authors including: Mark LeBlanc, past president of the National Speakers Association; Robin Ryan, author and publicity expert; online PR expert Dan Janal, founder of PR Leads and the author of six books; and Dean Minuto, Vistage speaking expert.
The cost to attend the summit is $795 with an early bird price of $495 for those who register 30 days in advance. Vistage speakers receive a $100 discount. Information is available at www.marketingwithabook.com/summit.
“Consultants shouldn’t waste marketing dollars on advertising and brochures that merely assert their competence,” says business book author and conference organizer Henry DeVries, founder of the New Client Marketing Institute. “The best proactive lead generation strategy is to regularly demonstrate your expertise by authoring books and giving informative and entertaining talks in front of targeted groups of potential new clients.”
According to DeVries, the quarterly summits cover the following top ten places for independent consultants to find or create a perfect audience:
- Small-scale seminars and group consultations that the consultant hosts with four to eight in attendance
- Public seminars that consultants or others promote and charge admission to attend
- In-house workshops that pay consultants to present to one company only
- Local and national association meetings where consultants are a break-out session speaker, panelist or a roundtable moderator
- Radio and television shows that interview consultants for how-to advice
- CEO peer group meetings like Vistage (formerly TEC), Inner Circle and Renaissance
- College courses and extended education programs, like the ones offered through university extension programs
- Public workshop companies like The Learning Annex that pay consultants a percentage of the gate
- Chamber of commerce events, from monthly breakfasts to special workshops and seminars
10. Teleseminars and Webinars that consultants host or where others invite consultants to speak
The April event is held at the oceanfront La Jolla Shores Hotel near San Diego and the May event is held near Times Square in New York City.
# # #
For more information contact Henry DeVries at 858-534-9955 or firstname.lastname@example.org