If you want to attract high-paying clients with books and speeches, a few seats are available at our upcoming private Marketing With a Book and Speech Summit in San Francisco. This is mainly designed for consultants, professionals, and experts. Your host, Henry DeVries, is a best-selling author who educates people that the book is the starting line, not the finish line. He wants to help you understand the secrets in the preparation, publication, and promotion of a book that grows your business, puts more money in your pocket, and helps you make the difference that you were meant to make.
There is no cost to attend this private event. There will be no selling of services.
No cost. No selling. No kidding.
Wednesday July 1st, 2020
9 am to noon
1700 Montgomery Street, Suite 108
San Francisco, CA 94111
If you would like to attend please RSVP to email@example.com
What Will Be Covered
Henry DeVries has sharpened the focus and tightened the information for the new three-hour summit format. He will cover:
- Top 14 ways to generate leads for consultants and coaches
- What fee range to charge for your speeches
- How to persuade with a story that attracts clients
- How to avoid a $500,000 pricing mistake
- The difference between traditional publishing, indie publishing, and self publishing
- Eight great meta formats that best-selling business books follow
- Why a book is the number one marketing tool and speaking is the number one marketing strategy
- The biggest book, speech, and website mistakes that consultants and coaches make
- How big your book should be and how much it should cost
Henry can answer questions regarding:
- What are low-cost tools for guaranteed national publicity?
- How to sell a traditional publisher like McGraw-Hill
- Do you really need an agent?
- How much information should I give away in books and speeches?
- What makes a great client-attracting title?
- How to work with an independent publisher for more profits and control
- How to launch a free book blogsite
- How to land a column with Inc.com, Forbes.com or CBS MoneyWatch
Greetings From Henry
Hello, my name is Henry DeVries, and I have the honor of leading this session. As a ghostwriter and editor for consultants, I have worked on over 300 book projects in the past decade. My proposals have earned five-figure advances for clients. My best-selling book, How to Close A Deal Like Warren Buffett, co-authored with Vistage speaker Tom Searcy and published by McGraw-Hill in 2013, won multiple Best Business Book of the Year awards and achieved numerous Amazon #1 Best Seller Rankings, including:
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Negotiating
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Skills
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
#1 in Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
I have published with the top five publishers, privately published, independently published and association published, and personally know the dos and don’ts of all current publishing options.
I also have relationships with some of the most respected agents in the business and have launched and supported columns in Forbes.com, Inc.com, metro daily newspapers and CBS MoneyWatch helping clients to gain credibility, free publicity and larger reach.
I am also president of Indie Books International, marketing faculty and assistant dean of continuing education at the University of California, San Diego, and founder of the New Client Marketing Institute.
In the past I have charged $795 for a weekend version of this summit. There are only seats for a limited number of guests. In the past these events have filled up and we have had a waiting list. Just sayin’.
We have a lot of consultants, speakers and authors on our list. So please don’t delay because when the few seats are claimed, the opportunity to attend is lost.
I hope to see you at the summit.
No cost. No selling. No kidding.
Summit Attendees Rave
“For most consultants completing a book is on the top of their ‘Goals and Things To-Do’ List, (how many years has it been on YOURS?) and Henry can help you get it done in record time.” – Dean Minuto, Vistage speaker and author of The One Page Sales Coach
“I do not know where else I could have learned so much in such a short time.” – Alok Kalia, MD, Bluebonnet Health, Vistage speaker and author of Don’t Take Dieting Advice from a Skinny Person
“Henry helped us publish our book, showed us marketing techniques and how to leverage a book. Our clients constantly mention how this one item has differentiated us from our competition.” – Brad Remillard, Impact Hiring Solutions, Vistage speaker and co-author of You’re Not the Person I Hired