Marketing, Motivation and Humor Topics
- Self-Marketing Secrets – How to Promote You, Your Company and Your Ideas
- Beyond Clientology 101 – How To Win Clients And Influence Referrals By Turning Expertise Into Leads
- Green Branding – How to Profit From Responsible Business Practices (Don’t Be Sleazy Being Green)
- Help and Grow Rich Motivation – Get A Dozen Things You Want By Helping Others Get What They Want
- Don’t Join Any Club That Would Have You As A Member – Ways to Build Your Nation of Relationships
- Pleased to Media You – A Humorous Look at Becoming a Quoted Authority Online and Offline
- Why Friends Come and Go But Enemies Accumulate – Nine Leadership Lessons for Your Workplace
Henry will speak for free to the following groups in Southern California:
- Chambers of commerce
- Professional associations
- Business conferences (where no one is paid)
He also will speak to these same types of groups outside Southern California if he is reimbursed for air fare, meals and lodging.
Henry DeVries also speaks for a fee (call to discuss rates) for:
- Business conferences (where speakers are paid)
- Professional associations
- In-house programs for companies
If you would like to book Henry for a speaking engagement or would like more information, please call him at 800-514-4467.
Partial Presentation Client List
- American Institute of Graphic Artists
- American Marketing Assoc.
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- American Assoc. of Senior Executives
- Columbia University
- Financial Women International
- High-Tech Marketing Alliance
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Legal Marketing Assoc.
- National Fraternal Congress
- National Assoc. of Women Business Owners
- Non-Profit Management Solutions
- Pacific Coast Builders Conference
- PR Consultants Group
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- UC Irvine
- US Postal Service
And Now A Few Words From Our Presentation Clients
Your presentation at our last Breakthroughs in Branding seminar was very well received. You were the highest rated speaker within your panel of presenters.
– Paul Schwartz, High-Tech Marketing Alliance
Thanks for contributing your talent and expertise to the MBA-In-A-Day Forum. Your evaluations were 4.9 on a 5-point scale! That most certainly contributed to the success of the day.
– Tom Stubberud, MBA-In-A-Day, Non-Profit Management Solutions
Ideal event for any Public Relations Society of America chapter. I first heard Henry present this workshop through my chapter and then hired him to present his workshop again at a recent professional development conference. Attendees flew in from all over the U.S. and raved about it.
– Marisa Vallbona, APR, President, CIM Incorporated, Director, PR Consultants Group, Inc., Fellow, PRSA
You have scored among the highest of all of our presentations this fiscal year (3.94 out of 4)! In addition, I personally have received some wonderful feedback from our membership regarding your presentation.
– Christine A. Dillon, Financial Women International
You received one of our top five ratings of all time.
– Brad Remillard, American Association of Senior Executives