Henry DeVries is available to speak on the following new topics for 2011 for groups of independent professionals or consultants.
- Publish or Perish: The Science of Building Buzz With a Book
- It’s Not Rocket Surgery: The Science of Attracting High-Paying Clients
- The Science of Storytelling: 8 Great Stories that Attract Clients Like Electromagnets
The number one challenge for consultants is attracting high-paying clients. However, many consultants feel marketing is too time consuming, expensive or undignified. That’s because according to Harvard Business School research, typical business marketing is not only a waste of time and money for consultants, it actually makes them less attractive to prospective clients.
But science has discovered a better way. There is a proven process for marketing a consulting practice with integrity and getting a 400% to 2000% return on your marketing investment. The findings of a proprietary 8-year, $2 million research study reveal how the most successful consultants consistently build credibility and attract high-paying clients through book publishing strategies and public speaking secrets.
What You Will Discover:
- New Scientific Breakthroughs that Help You Build Instant Credibility
- How to Publish Your Book in 90 Days or Less
- The Latest Technological Breakthroughs That Allow You to Publish Easier and Faster than Ever Before!
- How One Book Can Quadruple Your Income and Double Your Number of Clients
- Why You Don’t Need Original Content to Write a Successful Book that Attracts Clients
Handouts will include:
- 7 Scientifically-Tested Phrases to Get Clients to Sign on the Bottom Line
- 3 Biggest Public Speaking Blunders that Consultants Make an How YOU Can Avoid Them
- Top 14 Proven Ways to Generate Leads
Speaker: Henry DeVries, Marketing Scientist
Henry DeVries is an expert on the topic of attracting high-paying clients by writing books and giving speeches. Along with his best-selling books — Self-Marketing Secrets, Client Seduction, Pain Killer Marketing and his newest, Closing America’s Job Gap — the buzz building tools of Henry DeVries have been used to dramatically increase consultant revenues and leverage marketing budgets for two decades. Unlike other marketing coaches and business book ghostwriters, he is a university researcher and educator (assistant dean for continuing education at UC San Diego) with publishing connections and a scientifically-tested proprietary book creation process. His motto: “Trust me, I’m a book doctor.” He helps consultants translate the expertise in their heads into words on paper that attract clients and paid speaking engagements like an electromagnet. He is the founder of the New Client Marketing Institute and his goal is to win the Nobel Prize in Marketing.
Henry can be reached at 800-514-4467 or at firstname.lastname@example.org