With 27 million people doing business in Free Agent Nation, many solopreneurs want to get known as experts. Bye-Bye Boring Bio Author Nancy Juetten says many are just not prepared for their moment in the spotlight. As a result, they suffer lost opportunities to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews.
You can learn more at a no-cost teleseminar.
TOPIC: ” Nancy Grills Henry on Marketing With A Book: The Top 14 Scientifically Proven Ways to Attract High-Paying Clients”
Time: Monday, January 24th at 5:00pm Pacific
Listening method: Phone
To attend, visit:
In this packed call new client marketing expert and ghostwriter, Henry DeVries, will share with Nancy Juetten a proven process for marketing a service business with integrity and getting a 400% to 2000% return on your marketing investment. The findings of his proprietary 8-year, $2 million research study reveal how the most successful service firms and consultants consistently build credibility and attract high-paying clients through authoring books and public speaking. Nancy has been using the process for years and will share her refinements with Henry.
What You Will Discover:
- New Scientific Breakthroughs that Help You Build Instant Credibility
- How to Publish Your Book in 90 Days or Less
- The Latest Technological Breakthroughs That Allow You to Publish Easier and Faster than Ever Before!
- How One Book Can Quadruple Your Income and Double Your Number of Clients
- Why You Don’t Need Original Content to Write a Successful Book that Attracts Clients
- Top 14 Proven Ways to Generate Leads
“The gap between what aspiring experts want and their readiness to step up, stand out and shine in their own light is a huge hurdle that stands between opportunity and prosperity,” Juetten says. To ease that pain, today Juetten shares eight questions to ask and answer to find out how ready they are to welcome expert status.
- My head shot looks great and looks like my current reflection in the mirror.
- I have a link to my compelling short bio on my website or blog to share with every media query, pitch, and opportunity I seek.
- When CNN Radio or NPR Radio call, my two-sentence radio introduction and my five favorite questions to be asked and answered are ready to share at a moment’s notice.
- My teleseminar packet is ready to share with my joint venture partners to set the stage for an amazing presentation, earn a “wow” reaction, and invite repeat visits.
- My most popular and in-demand speaking topic shows up as a bold headline on my speaker page.
- I have a compelling speaker introduction that captures attention and brings people to their feet before I speak my first word.
- My Twitter profile is alive with personality and credibility.
- My “bio box” for online article submissions makes it easy and compelling for readers to opt-in to my ezine, rush to get my special report, and become a fan and follower of my work.
Juetten says that thoughtful preparation can save aspiring experts valuable time. Most importantly, preparation can offer relief from last minute scrambling, message point SOS, panic, worry, and aggravation that can accompany unexpected invitations to respond to inquiries from prospects, meeting planners, and interview opportunities from the media in their own backyards and beyond.
In addition to learning how to create a bio that isn’t boring, during this session you will learn:
- How to ensure your Web site, services and book are found on Google
- How new media and traditional media work together to tell today’s story and create industry-specific experts
- How to be your own online publicist (learn what tools and online resources PR agencies use and the best ways to contact media to get you noticed again and again)
If you’re not in the media talking about your expertise, you’re at a severe disadvantage because the busiest – and wealthiest – of speakers and authors are using publicity to build their businesses and their brand.
Nancy is the author of Bye-Bye Boring Bio: Attract Clients, Speaking Gigs and Media Interviews Now. The book, now in its second edition, points out the most common “bio blunders”, and shows readers how to give their own bio an honest assessment. Nancy has spoken to thousands of business owners through radio interviews, teleseminars, and workshops about how to upgrade their bios to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews.